Sophus Consulting provides IT consulting and system implementation services supplied by senior technical staff that understand your organization and will help you leverage and extend select solutions to the fullest. Our staff possesses the legal domain and technical expertise necessary to design, provision, configure and maintain your IT solution. Our team has worked in all stages of IT initiatives and can work with you on a wide range of legal industry technical solutions including ProLaw, Time Matters, Law Manager, Abacus, OpenText, Alfresco, OnBase, M-Files, FileNet and many other legal technology products.
Our services include:
- Solutions design and application development
- Data migrations, analysis and transformation
- System upgrades
- Data integration and exchange
- Document management, assembly and workflow
- SQL performance optimization and tuning
- Application training delivered on-site or remotely using your data and roles specific processes
When you engage Sophus Consulting, you gain access to our library of legal and business process customizations resulting from 20 years of system implementations and domain specific solutions developed from a national spectrum of private, corporate, legal and law enforcement clients.